WEB & SEO POLICY (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
1. Website Development Payment Obligations: A 50% down-payment is required or as agreed in order to begin development of your website. The balance due on your website is due after the design has been approved, the navigation has been approved and built, and the website pages have been built (regardless of whether content for the pages has been sent by the client). This provision is in place to not only encourage the client to get content submitted ASAP so that their site can go live, but also to ensure that MASTERCOPY INC. is paid the balance due even though the client does not have their content ready. In the event a page publishes as "under construction", MASTERCOPY INC. will post ONE copy of any text/pictures on existing pages only, for up to three months. After the three months have expired, content posted to site will be billable at our regular hourly rate. In the event that design and navigation changes are requested after they have been approved, these changes will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
2. Website Development Cancellation: If site development has already begun (design conception) the down-payment is non-refundable.
3. Stock Photography Payment Obligations: Stock photography are any photos and/or images not provided by the client. Stock photography purchased on behalf of client for use in website development is billable at a minimum of $10 per picture. This amount is separate from the amount quoted for website design and development.
4. Description of Ongoing Costs There are 3 types on ongoing costs: domain registration, hosting, and website maintenance
1. Domain name registration This cost recurs annually. Domain name registration gives you exclusive rights to a certain name, such as www.imastercopy.com, so that you can use it for your web-based purposes. You are NOT required to register a domain through us, but we strongly PREFER that you do. Many services are not honest in the way they sell names and we spend a lot of time helping people re-secure rights to the name they thought they had already purchased. Or people do not properly enter the correct information, making it impossible to renew or transfer their name if the need arises.
2. Hosting: This cost recurs annually. Hosting places the name on a particular server connected to the web, which allows you both to post a website for universal viewing, and also build the many features you plan to offer behind a secure login. Hosting comes with domain-based emails, bandwidth, storage space, database and security tools, etc. For projects that involve custom programming, we strongly suggest that you host with us, unless your organization has its own internal IT Dept with web servers. There are no required annual maintenance fees (other than domain registration and hosting. However, most people do some work on their site every year, for which we offer several plans. We can make certain parts of the site up-datable by you by implementing a custom Content Management System, or installing a blog. For work we do on the site after going live, we charge hourly. Or you can buy a prepaid maintenance contract that affords a discounted hourly rate. If need be, we can customize a maintenance plan for your particular needs. But NO plan is required.
3. Website Maintenance: There are no required annual maintenance fees (other than domain registration and hosting. However, most people do some work on their site every year, for which we offer several plans. We can make certain parts of the site up datable by you by implementing a custom Content Management System, or installing a blog. For work we do on the site after going live, we charge hourly. Or you can buy a prepaid maintenance contract that affords a discounted hourly rate. If need be, we can customize a maintenance plan for your particular needs. But NO plan is required.
5. Website Maintenance Payment Obligations: Depending on nature of website changes, prepayment is required. In certain circumstances a client can be invoiced after changes are completed. In this situation the invoice is due within 30 days. If payment is not received within 30 days, the maintenance changes will be taken down until payment received. After 60 days, there will also be a $35 reposting fee added to the outstanding maintenance invoice balance.
6. Hosting Renewal Payment Obligations: Your hosting account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to MASTERCOPY INC. fifteen (15) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew such account.
7. Hosting Cancellation Payment Obligations: You may cancel at anytime. If you cancel before the first 30 days, please refer to the details under "Limited 30-day Money Back Guarantee." If you cancel after the first 30 days from the opening of your account, you will be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of the cancellation. MASTERCOPY INC. will refund to you the prepaid fees for basic hosting for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation, less any prior fees and charges, and an early cancellation fee of $25. Accounts that are terminated by MASTERCOPY INC. will not receive any refund. All cancellations must be received in writing as per the deadlines indicated; regular mail, e-mail and fax notifications are acceptable. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellation request will reflect the day of your submission. Refunds will be issued back to you within 7-10 business days from your cancellation date.
8. Hosting Transfer Payment Obligations: If you wish to transfer your hosting to another provider MASTERCOPY INC. can, upon request, download your site onto a CD and mail it to you. The cost for this service $50 per copy. FTP access to your site is not available for transfer purposes.
9. Limited 30-day Money Back Guarantee on Hosting: If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 30 days from the opening of the account, you will be given a refund on your hosting fee excluding setup fees, days hosting’s expired, and additional services. If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase. If your account has been cancelled by us due to a breach of the terms and conditions on your part, you will not be eligible for a refund. Domain name registration is non-refundable. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
1. Homepage Design – Once site design is signed off on (via email consent), design is considered approved. Any subsequent changes to design are billable at our standard hourly rate.
2. Navigation – Once site outline/map is signed off on (via email consent), site navigation is considered approved. Any subsequent changes to navigation are billable at our standard hourly rate.
3. Content – Provision of content is customer’s responsibility.
o Text content - Copy for all website pages/links needs to be delivered as one electronic, proof-written batch. Two rounds of revisions will be provided free of charge. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
o Copy development – Development of website copy is billable at our regular hourly rate. Development of copy is accomplished via MASTERCOPY INC. Web Development interviewing the client about the topic areas to be addressed on their web pages. MASTERCOPY INC. then composes appropriate copy, submits to the client for review, edit, and approval. Approved copy is then posted to the web pages.
o Graphical content - Images outside of the website design must be provided in digital form or in a form that can be easily scanned, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
4. Database Implementation – Entry of data for database applications is considered client’s responsibility. Entry of data by MASTERCOPY INC. is billable, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract.
5. Email - We offer free domain-based email accounts to our clients.
6. Training – For websites with administrative backbends, two (2) one-hour training sessions will be provided.
7. Technical Support - We offer local, in-house phone support to our clients. We do not normally bill for technical support depending on the problem's fault, severity, and time invested.
Training and Tutorials
Because customer service is in integral part of our business strategy, all of our projects include a one-time complimentary training session in order for our clients to better make use of their new web technology. Additional training hours can be purchased at our standard hourly rate or applied against your existing maintenance contract.
Development Process Payment Obligations, Renewals, and Cancellations
The deposit paid to MASTERCOPY INC. Web Development covers the cost of design work carried out. It is not possible to refund a deposit once MASTERCOPY INC. Web Development has sent the first design to the Client. MASTERCOPY INC. Web Development reserve the right to decide whether a refund is applicable if requested by the Client for any reason. A refund is not guaranteed by MASTERCOPY INC. Web Development, but possible providing MASTERCOPY INC. Web Development decides upon this option. If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase. If your account has been cancelled by us due to a breach of the terms and conditions on your part, you will not be eligible for a refund. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
Domain Transfers and DNS Management
For domains not originally registered with us there will be a $25 transfer-in / transfer-out fee. If your domain is not registered with MASTERCOPY INC., DNS management tasks are billable at our hourly rate.
Websites with Proprietary Source Code
If during the course of a website engagement, MASTERCOPY INC. writes custom source code for a website application, this code is not transferable to a new developer or host. Custom written source code is considered the property of MASTERCOPY INC. Web Development and cannot be shared with other developers. Clients are granted a license to use custom software code while on MASTERCOPY INC. servers only. MASTERCOPY INC. Web Development retains ownership of the code.
Access to or transfer of proprietary source code could result in a security to risk to MASTERCOPY INC. and all of its clients who are running similar pieces of code. In order to provide custom software development services, clients give us access to their most sensitive information, trade secrets, proprietary pricing and business methods. If clients believed that we may be sharing this information with outside developers, they could lose faith that we are protecting their proprietary information. Therefore, neither access nor transfer of any code built for any purpose that is unique and not commonly and publicly available can be granted.
Website components that ARE transferable to another host include html, graphics, logos, pictures, navigation, text, and the data residing within a database (but not the code). Hourly fees will apply for any special work that needs to be done to transfer those parts of website that do not violate the first and second paragraphs in this section.
DUPLICATION AND PRINTING POLICY
When you approve your specs and proof you are accepting 100% responsibility for their accuracy. Please pay specific attention to the job information above. On the JPG please note and review fonts, trapping, anything that looks unusual, trim marks and bleed, and major shifts in color. (ie. things that are blue should not appear green) PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS if you are not certain that what you are seeing is correct!
MASTERCOPY will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions not noted on this email with proof attached. Any comments you have should be forwarded to me by using the reply button on your browser above and they must include this original email. Any additional customer alterations may incur additional charges. All project takes 7-15 Business days to complete and up to 21 day depending on time, holiday, season or alike reasons. Holidays and Closed days are not counted as working project days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU DID NOT SEND CMYK FILES, OR IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, PLEASE LET US KNOW! RGB FILES WILL NOT PRINT CORRECTLY ON THE PRESS
BUT THEY MAY LOOK FINE ON THIS JPG PROOF. SINCE WE DO NOT VERIFY THE FILES FOR RGB, INDEXED COLOR, ETC., PRIOR TO SENDING THIS PROOF TO YOU FOR APPROVAL, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY US IF YOU THINK THERE IS ANY CHANCE THAT YOUR FILES ARE NOT CMYK! There will be a charge if WE perform this verification for you but it is much less than reprinting the entire job.
Due to variations in computer monitors please do not expect the color in the JPG proof to represent the final printed piece accurately. But as I noted earlier, blue should still be blue. We will not take responsibility for gradient changes in printing. So once again, Whatever it is that you approve is what is will be printed.
Master: Your master will be given an initial test for "uncorrectable errors". It is possible that we will need a new master from you if your masters has too many errors. Please make sure that your master is burned at 1x. If your disc is nearly full with data, you may be asked to sign a waiver releasing the plant from errors occurring at the end of the CD/DVD. Your customer representative will notify you if this applies to your job. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for cd/dvd Masters uploaded or email us. AS REQUESTED, mail your master to our location.
If for any reason your job must be re-run because of a vendor error, MASTERCOPY INC will not pay for expedited shipping or give a discount simply because the p rod uct didn't arrive to customer's satisfaction as quickly as possible. Further, if client's job must be re-run, MASTERCOPY INC will not be held responsible for any damages due to such delays, such as missed CD/DVD release parties, or client advertising, publicity, or event costs. MASTERCOPY INC recommends that clients do not schedule events or spend money on promoting or advertising the p rod uct until after the client has received the p rod uct to satisfaction.
Over-runs: your project can produce -/+10%. Your payment will be adjusted accordingly.
Product Guarantee -MASTERCOPY guarantees your movie/data/music on clients master to be copy on all CD/DVD, however, media is not guarantees for all devices. MASTERCOPY also guarantees that your product will be assembled correctly and professionally.
MASTERCOPY guarantees that all print will be free of defects, and will replace (free of charge) defected pressed media.
MASTERCOPY is not responsible for compromised print quality resulting from client-provided design flaws, such as low resolution images or disc art created in Photoshop or other non-vector software.
MASTERCOPY DOES NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. HOWEVER, WE PROVIDE EXCHANGES AND RE-DO ONLY IF IT'S MASTERCOPY MISTAKE or WRONG DOINGS.
CD MASTER COPY is NEVER responsible for shipping of returned items.
You Must allow 15- 30 Business days for product replacement and research.
All changes to artwork or product must be done by email, Fax or type letter signed and mail in to us.
All order must be paid in full before ship-out
- Payment terms - Mastercopy Inc Inc requires payment to begin your job. If full payment is not received, the product will not ship and will be subject to a storage fee of $55 a month. Please note that if your final payment is with a personal check, we will wait until the check clears to release the product.
- Printing - Mastercopy Inc highly recommends a matchprint proof prior to any paper printing, and will not be held responsible for color variations in the final product that were either not specified by pantone numbers (for the disc) or for which no matchprint was requested (for paper print). Silk-screened CDs or DVDs are available for proofs for an additional 50.
Electronic proofs will be provided for you to approve the content and placement of elements on the CD or DVD. Electronic proofs are NOT meant to be color proofs. If you require specific colors on your disc, you must specify
numbers for those colors. Mastercopy Inc Inc will not be responsible for colors not specified by
numbers. Mastercopy Inc Inc is not responsible for proofing or editing client artwork; Mastercopy Inc Inc is not responsible for any undesired content or errors in the final product that was in a proof, even if errors in the proof were not generated by the client. The client is responsible for the proper layout of all paper inserts and media printing. All approvals must be made in an e-mail or other writing for documentation purposes. We cannot accept conditional approvals (ie "If the photograph is lightened a bit, then it's OK".
- Deadlines - will work with you to hit your deadline, however, because other vendors are involved in the manufacturing process, and because delays resulting from faulty client art/media may arise, Mastercopy Inc cannot guarantee a deadline. Mastercopy Inc will not pay for expedited shipping resulting from delays in the manufacturing process. Furthermore, Mastercopy Inc is not responsible for the actions of its shipping vendors. For instance, if Mastercopy Inc ships your product overnight with Fed Ex and your product arrives in 2 days, Mastercopy Inc will not be held responsible.
- Product Guarantee - guarantees the functionality of all pressed media, however, burned media (runs of fewer than 500) is not guaranteed to play in every device. Mastercopy Inc also guarantees that your product will be assembled correctly and professionally. MASTERCOPY Inc guarantees that all print will be free of defects, and will replace (free of charge) defected pressed media. MASTERCOPY Inc is not responsible for compromise print quality resulting from client-provided design flaws, such as low resolution images or disc art created in Photoshop or other non-vector software. Art files provided by the client should be at least 300 DPI, CMYK, and with 1/8 inch bleed. All fonts should be included, and pantone colors should be specified where desired. All proofs approved by the client are considered final. Mastercopy has the right to outsource project in order to make delivery date and expectation.
Your master will be given an initial test for "uncorrectable errors". It is possible that we will need a new master from you if your masters has too many errors. Please make sure that your master is burned at 1x. If your disc is nearly full with data, you may be asked to sign a waiver releasing the plant from errors occurring at the end of the CD. Your customer representative will notify you if this applies to your job.
If for any reason your job must be re-run because of a vendor error, Inc will not pay for expedited shipping or give a discount simply because the product didn't arrive to customer's satisfaction as quickly as possible. Further, if client's job must be re-run, Inc will not be held responsible for any damages due to such delays, such as missed CD release parties, or client advertising, publicity, or event costs. Mastercopy Inc recommends that clients do not schedule events or spend money on promoting or advertising the product until after the client has received the product to satisfaction.
- Manufacturer's IDs -- Pressed products will have small text on the media specifying the manufacturing plant and job ID (on the inside ring of the bottom of the disc). Your project name may be used in this description as a unique identifier. MASTERCOPY Inc is not responsible for any abbreviations of your project name.
- Overruns - MASTERCOPY Inc will not charge the client for overruns. MASTERCOPY Inc guarantees the exact number of units ordered and the agreed upon price. Otherwise a credit or charge will be applied.
- Nudity, Language, Adult Content - If your print will contain nudity, explicit language, adult material, or content that may be considered offensive, you must notify your MASTERCOPY Inc representative as soon as possible, as some of MASTERCOPY Inc vendors have stringent policies and it is important that your representative is aware of your content prior to selecting vendors.
- Copyright - You must own the copyright, or have a valid license agreement, for all content being replicated. You will be asked to sign an IPR ("Intellectual Property Rights) form.
- Communication - Your MASTERCOPY Inc representative is your liaison and representative during the manufacturing process. You will not be able to speak with any of the vendors involved, other than Mastercopy.
- Extra Charges - Electronic art files received from clients are considered to be in final form. Changes and corrections made to electronic files after receipt by MASTERCOPY Inc will be subject to a $30 a hour fee, with a 5 minimum.
Shop online Policy and Return Terms @ iMastercopy
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
We ship same and up to 7 business days depending order require. If Item is backorder we will notify.
Privacy & Security
Note: The following only applies to IMASTERCOPY's main website imastercopy.com but not to our blog "IMASTERCOPY Explora" imastercopy.com The security of your personal information is very important to us. In an effort to protect your personal information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology with 128 bit encryption. If your browser supports SSL (most current browsers do), it will automatically encrypt the information you provide to us on the secure pages on our site, before sending it over the Internet.
IMASTERCOPY has obtained a digital certificate from Cybertrust, a leading provider of Internet trust services. IMASTERCOPY's website is also tested and certified daily by ScanAlert to receive its Hacker Safe Certification which ensures that the website passes the FBI/SANS Internet Security Test.
When visiting a page on our site that includes any of your personal information, the bottom of your browser window will display, an icon of a closed lock or an unbroken key (depending upon your browser). This indicates that you have successfully connected with our secure server.
To authenticate the security of your connection before submitting any of your personal information, you can double click on the icon to display our digital certificate.
Some browser versions and some firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, we suggest that you visit the IMASTERCOPY super store, or contact us by phone, or fax your order to us.
When you visit our site, we will ask your browser to place a permanent "cookie" (a very small text file) on your computer. If your browser is configured to accept cookies, it will accept the cookie and place it on your computer's hard drive. We collect this information to analyze where our customers are coming from and how often they visit our site. We also collect certain technical information from your computer, like your IP address and the address of a referring web site, if any. This information will allow us to enhance our site to our customer's preferences. This information is used only for the benefit of IMASTERCOPY and you, our customer.
What information is collected:
When you choose to place an order with us, you are invited to log in (optional), so that we can identify who you are. As a newcomer, it will be suggested that you register for future identification. The registration page asks you to enter your name, a user ID, a password, and your e-mail address. You can update this information at any time by clicking on the "my account" link at the top of every page and selecting "update account information."
Placing an order:
When you decide to place an order, you are asked to complete an order form. The order form requires your name, billing and shipping address, credit card number, expiration date and CID#. You should also include other information fields such as your telephone number, to allow us to contact you regarding your order if necessary. This information is collected to make your shopping experience with us as smooth and pleasant as possible. It is used only for the benefit of IMASTERCOPY and you, our customer.
Our site contains links to manufacturers, and other related sites for your benefit. IMASTERCOPY is not responsible for the privacy practices, security, or content of such web sites. If you click on one of these links, you will be redirected to their web site and, in doing so, you may provide information directly to them. Therefore, you should refer to their privacy policies to understand how they handle your information and what choices you have.
IMASTERCOPY maintains special relationships with a number of secure business partners. For your security or benefit, when you make a purchase, we may share information about you and the transaction with other companies for many reasons including verification, fraud prevention, credit card authorization, and shipping purposes.
IMASTERCOPY may share account or other information when we are required by law (e.g., in response to subpoenas, court orders, etc.) or to protect our interests or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
You agree that IMASTERCOPY may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
IMASTERCOPY also shares information with outside companies that perform services for IMASTERCOPY. For example, when a customer signs up for our e-mail newsletters, IMASTERCOPY will provide the customers e-mail address to third party e-mail distribution companies that transmit e-mails on behalf of IMASTERCOPY. Your e-mail address will not be used by these companies for any purpose other than for the transmission of e-mails for IMASTERCOPY.
We may retain outside companies to assist us in managing our customer information database or to update and correct customer information for future marketing purposes. IMASTERCOPY takes steps to ensure the confidentiality of your information and to make sure it is not used for other purposes.
IMASTERCOPY has carefully selected a few companies to assist us in better understanding how our customers use our site. We will place cookies on your computer to collect information. The information that is collected through these cookies tells us things, such as which search engine referred you, how you navigated around our site, which pages you browsed, what you purchased and what traffic is driven by banner ads and e-mails. The companies analyze the information they collect from our site and return it to us through a secure connection. We use this information to help us understand your interests in our site and how to better serve you. It also helps us provide you with more personalized product offerings.
For more information about the companies with whom IMASTERCOPY shares customer information, please contact us.
BBBOnLine U.S./E.U. Safe Harbor Dispute Resolution Program:
In compliance with the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles, IMASTERCOPY commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. IMASTERCOPY has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by IMASTERCOPY, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
iMastercopy complies with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. IMASTERCOPY has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification page, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
Use of Information:
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
◦ In order to serve you better, we may combine the information you provide us online, in our superstore and through our catalogues. We use that information to improve your overall shopping experience.
◦ To enhance your online shopping experience.
◦ For marketing and promotional purposes.
Mail & SPAM Issues:
You may request to receive the IMASTERCOPY catalogue, brochure periodically by mail or e-mail notification of specials that may be of interest to you. IMASTERCOPY will never SPAM or send unsolicited materials based on information collected at our site. Registrants may opt out of receiving materials from us at any time by contacting us with such request. Please contact us via e-mail, by telephone 888.558.9552, or via mail ( 929 Whiteplains RD Trumbull CT 06614) . Enclose a copy of the mailing label). Include your name, address, and other information as it appears on the mailing label, and indicate "Do not mail".
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy:
We never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, nor is any part of our website structured to attract anyone under 13.
If Security or privacy is still of concern to you
If you do not want to receive promotional email from IMASTERCOPY, please click here
Note: Once you have submitted your request you should assume that it has been successfully received and your request is being processed. Please allow us a reasonable period from when the request was received to complete the removal.
Our transaction security, combined with our privacy guarantee, should satisfy your concerns regarding online ordering. Keep in mind however that you have a number of alternate choices available for doing business with IMASTERCOPY.
1. You can order on-line without sending your credit card number over the Internet. Just complete our on-line order form, print, and fax it to us.
2. If you prefer, you can always call 888-334-4457, and place your order by telephone.
3. We encourage you to visit the IMASTERCOPY midtown Manhattan super store and deal directly with one of the IMASTERCOPY professionally trained sales associates.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact our Web Support Team.
Returns & Replacements
REQUEST AN RMA NUMBER (Return Merchandise Authorization)
There are 3 ways to request an RMA:
1. Call Customer Service 888.334.4457
2. Email support (@) imastercopy.com
You will receive your return instructions and return label by email.
When you receive your RMA, you will have options as to how to receive your refund:
1. Credit back to your Original Payment Method
2. Store Credit / Electronic Gift Card (EGC)
PACK YOUR ITEM
· Place your item in the original manufacturer's packaging
· Place the original package into a shipping carton.
· Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
SHIP YOUR ITEM
· The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
· Print the label you received in the email and tape it to the carton.
· We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Will received based on location.
Return an item in person
We will take care of the rest for you!
Once our Returns Department has received and inspected your return, your refund or exchange will be issued.
In order to identify who you are, we suggest that you register and log-in when you visit our site. This allows us to provide you with your "Order Status" and other information that is uniquely yours.
How to access and/or correct Your Information:
You can access all the personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by phoning 888.334-4457,, or via support(@ )imastercopy.com. We use this procedure to safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error.
If you place an order with a ship-to address that differs from your bill-to address, we retain this information as well. You can modify or correct this information by following the procedure described above. Such information is used at your request to ship purchased merchandise and may also be used for marketing purposes, but will not be sold to any third parties.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Once you're a memeber of Imastercopy store you will receive promotional offers. Payment must be verfied before shipout. If there is a problem with pricing please contact immediately before shipping out.
Please login to your account.
Updating Account Information
Please login to your account.